A school holiday workshop for children aged 8 - 12*
What do you get when you mix imagination, attention, poetry and natural history with a love of the great outdoors? ... Nature Journaling
If you can pick up a pencil and squiggle a wavy line, this workshop will have you putting pencil to paper to record your observations and wonderings. Nature journaling is as easy as it is surprising, and as beautiful as it is enlightening.
Join Jenny Deans, gardener and landcarer for this 'all ages'* school holiday workshop.
- A walk to a local park (approximately 1 km) is included (subject to weather) - so walking shoes, hat, drink bottle etc. is required.
- Morning snack (fruit) is included.
- Notebook and drawing pencils are supplied, but you are welcome to bring your own materials too.
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Workshop fee includes all the supplies for child AND parent/guardian to participate together. Buy one ticket for each child.
* This workshop is recommended for ages 8 to 12, but may also suit other school-aged children.
The Adelaide Sustainability Centre is supported by the Adelaide Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resource Management Board and Conservation Council of South Australia.
111 Franklin St
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions