Join Skye Kennett from Skye's Oil Life to learn more about how simple it can be to create beautiful, natural perfume and cologne blends from pure, plant-based essential oils. They not only smell great but support
your health and wellbeing.
You will make three perfume blends to take home with you.
Children 12+ are welcome to come along too. If they would like to make their own perfume blends, a separate ticket will need to be purchased.
You will take home:
- 2 x 5ml amber glass rollers with your choice of perfume blends
- 1 x 20ml amber glass spray with your choice of perfume blend
- 1 x recipe card
- Recommended websites and book titles
At the workshop there will be the opportunity to:
- Purchase additional essential oils
- Purchase essential oil accessories (spray, roller, pump bottles, reference booklets, oil bottle openers etc.)
- Purchase Essential Oil Diffusional Jewellery
- Win a hamper of essential oil products. Drawn on the night.
Bring along and pen and paper to take notes, a small bag to take perfumes home in, and cash if you would like to make any additional perfume or oil purchases.
About the Presenter
Skye Kennett, from Skye’s Oil Life has had much success using pure, plant-based essential oils for herself and her 5-year old son who has Cerebral Palsy. Whilst navigating the world of disability as a single mum and using essential oils to balance the physical, emotional and mental challenges her body faces, Skye now presents classes to empower and support others to take charge of their health, naturally.
The Adelaide Sustainability Centre is supported by the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board and Conservation SA.
111 Franklin St
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions