The most often asked question by prospective tiny house builders/owners, is “Where can I put a tiny house?” And because the answers are a bit complicated, we take a detailed look at various local laws that can affect tiny house living.
In this 3 hour workshop offered by Fred Schultz (Fred’s Tiny Houses) participants will:
- Gain some historical understanding of the tiny house movement and key relevant information regarding where to put a tiny house in New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria.
- Introduction to relevant local laws & planning regulations.
- Real life case studies of where tiny house people are living.
- Regulations concerning Tiny House on Wheels (THOW’s).
- Regulations regarding a tiny house on a foundation.
- Who is regulating THOW’s and tiny houses on foundations.
- The case for and against regulation.
Fred will be bringing you all he has learned about tiny house legalities in this 3 hour workshop!
What others have said about this workshop:
“Great presentation – interesting and very informative with an extensive discussion about legal aspects / councils.”
“The most valuable part for me was seeing examples of others living in tiny houses.”
“Examples of what was working and why.”
“Taking a pro-active approach to changing the law was really a highlight for me. I wasn’t expecting that from this workshop, but Fred really delivered above and beyond.”
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by all our workshops and are confident that you will leave satisfied. That’s a 100% money back guarantee.
Cost: $75/pp or 4 workshop Package for $255. (Save $45)
Link for purchasing individual event: https://fredstinyhouses.com.au/product/book-where-to-put-a-tiny-house/
Link for purchasing 4 workshop package: https://fredstinyhouses.com.au/product/essential-workshops-diy-tiny-house-builders-adelaide-south-australia/
111 Franklin St
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions