Registrations have now closed. We look forward to seeing you at The Joinery!
Join us for the next Joinery Working Bee on Sunday, 21 May 2017!
The Joinery is going from strength to strength, but there's more to be done - and you can help!
When: 9.30am - 3pm, Sunday 21 May 2017
Where: The Joinery, 111 Franklin Street, Adelaide
Lunch provided (please RSVP for catering purposes)
Kids are welcome with adult supervision
Things we need if you can help:
- Paint brushes and rollers
- drop sheets
- mineral turps
- small containers for paint sharing and roller trays
- drills and drill bit for wood and cement / brick
- nails, screws etc
- able bodied people for rearranging garden
- wire cutters
- bendable wire (not too thick)
- hand pallet jack
- garden gloves
Please RSVP by Friday 19 May