Check out our latest update on COVID-19 and the Joinery's opening status here!
1 December 2020
As of Tuesday 1 December, the Joinery is open to the public as a COVID-Safe check-in location.
So what does that mean?
- The South Australian Government is introducing COVID SAfe Check-In, to enhance contact tracing and keep our community COVID safe.
- If someone in South Australia tests positive to COVID-19, the COVID SAfe Check-In enables SA Health to quickly contact others who may have been exposed to the virus and stop the spread of COVID-19.
What do I have to do right now?
- COVID SAfe Check-In is a new feature that has been added to the free mySA GOV app
- Download the app from Google Play or the App Store from the afternoon of Tuesday 1 December
What do I have to do when I arrive at the Joinery?
- On arrival you must scan the QR code displayed at the entry doors and sign in tables using your mySA GOV app.
- If you do not have a compatible smart phone, the paper record signing-in sheet will remain available for you to provide your details.
ANY PERSON ATTENDING THE JOINERY AND GARDEN MUST SCAN THE CODE ON EVERY DAY THEY ATTEND THE SITE.
This includes staff, tenants, volunteers, supporters, event hirers, event attendees and the public.
For further information from SA Health and to troubleshoot the app please click here.
Stay safe and well,
The Joinery team