Where To Put a Tiny House - Council Regulations in Your Local Area:
The most often asked question by prospective tiny house builders/owners, is “Where can I put a tiny house?” And because the answers are a bit complicated, we take a detailed look at various local laws that can affect tiny house living.
In this 3 hour workshop offered by Fred Schultz (Fred’s Tiny Houses) participants will:
- Gain some historical understanding of the tiny house movement and key relevant information regarding where to put a tiny house in New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria.
- Introduction to relevant local laws & planning regulations.
- Real life case studies of where tiny house people are living.
- Regulations concerning Tiny House on Wheels (THOW’s).
- Regulations regarding a tiny house on a foundation.
- Who is regulating THOW’s and tiny houses on foundations.
- The case for and against regulation.
111 Franklin St
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions